If you’re the proud owner of either the Xiaomi Mi 9T or the Redmi K20, we have some good news: MIUI 11 based on Android 10 is on the way, including the December 2019 security patch!
TheXiaomi Mi 9T Pro have both had MIUI 11 for a while now, but the vanilla variants are about to join the fun. The 2.2GB update should appear on your device as an OTA notification soon.
Here is the Step for the Android 10 update:
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019
- Increased system stability
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification Shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification setting in the notification shade in Second space
- Optimization: Localized payment Security icon for India.
Regardless of which device you own, you likely are pretty happy with your decision to buy it. With a pop-up selfie cam, a bevy of stunning color choices, great rear camera systems, and decent specs, the Mi 9T and K20 are two of the best mid-rangers of 2019. With an Android 10 update, they just got even better.
It may be a while before you see the update, Please be patient.